Get ready for your weeknight or weekend game day celebrations with this recipe! It's made to pair with your locally bought ground beef and sausage, and will serve your entire crew.
*Note: This recipe will create approximately 40 meatballs for a football party. If you need less, you can cut the recipe ingredients in half.
What You'll Need:
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- pinch of salt and pepper
- favorite BBQ sauce
- olive oil spray (for pan)
- sheet pan
- crock pot
- crock pot liner
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients.
- Turn oven on broil and lightly grease your sheet pan.
- Form your meatballs and place onto sheet pan, broil for 6 minutes (slightly undercooked).
- Line your crock pot with a crock pot liner and place meatballs in the crock pot.
- Pour your favorite BBQ sauce over the meatballs and cook on low for two hours. Meatballs will finish cooking in the crock pot.
- Serve and enjoy!