This three step vegetarian recipe was created to use the freshest ingredients for a tasty and healthy dish. Get seasonal produce from your community to make this salad extra sweet.
- 2 c watermelon balls
- 2 c fresh cherries pitted and halved
- 1 c fresh blueberries
- ½ c cubed English cucumber
- ½ c greens
- ½ c feta cheese
- 3 fresh mint leaves sliced
- ¼ c honey
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Combine all items in a salad bowl except honey, lemon juice, and zest. Mix ingredients so it is distributed evenly.
- In a separate bowl combine honey and lemon juice to make the dressing.
- Add dressing and decorate with grated lemon zest.